Regarding Rates: Rates fluctuate somewhat according to the following factors: weekend/weekday, major holidays, or particular discount codes for circumstances such as extended stay. See “Accommodations” section for rate ranges. Exact rate can be seen as you check availability and book through the reservation system. Also note there is a 6.5% sales tax on RBL, Lake House, and Country Home properties, and a 9.5% sales tax at La Ville Inn. |
When you book:
1. We require a two night minimum reservation. For extended stay, please contact us at (580) 247-0147.
2. Reserve your visit with a deposit equivalent to one night’s stay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Arrival and check in details will be delivered via email confirmation.
3. No events or outside guests. If you wish to accommodate additional guests you must contact us beforehand. There is a $15.00 per additional guest per night charge. Failure to comply will result in a fine.
4. A guest is any person 8 years or older; children under 8 are not included in guest count.
5. Standard check-in time is 4:00pm, check-out is 11:00am.
6. Balance is due upon arrival by credit card, cash, or check. By default, we will charge the credit card used to make the deposit unless you request an alternate payment method prior to arrival.
7. We require cancellation notice 21 days prior to arrival for full refund of deposit.
8. No smoking and no pets inside the properties. Failure to comply will result in a charge for extra cleaning or damages.
During your stay:
1. No smoking and no pets inside the properties. Failure to comply will result in a charge for extra cleaning or damages.
2. No events or outside guests. If you wish to accommodate additional guests you must contact us beforehand. Failure to comply will result in a fine.
3. Guests will be charged by credit card for any damages to or excessive trashing of the facilities, occurring either inside or outside.
4. No loud or boisterous behavior will be tolerated. Guests exhibiting such behavior will be required to leave.
5. No ATVs or loud vehicles are allowed on the grounds.
6. Drive only on designated roads; park only in designated driveways.
7. We are not responsible for any losses or accidents that occur during your stay.
8. We reserve the right to evict any guest without refund for improper behavior or breaking of River Bend policies.
As you prepare to leave:
1. Please pick up your own cigarette heads and trash in the outside areas.
2. Discard all food leftovers in trashcan and rinse out dishes.
3. Please bag bottles/cans and trash and take to the dumpsters located near each lodge.
4. Be mindful of kids’ messes like candy wrappers and gum.
5. Place furniture back in original position.
6. If you leave excessive mess in or on the facilities, you will be charged an extra cleaning fee.
7. As you leave, double-check that you have all your belongings, put the key back in the lock box, and have a safe journey home!
We sincerely thank you for abiding by the above policies! Regards & enjoy,
Robert & Mirada Hottel, Owners